Ark is a fast-growing, ideas-lead creative agency in Norwich, and wish to appoint a Senior Designer to join their studio team.
- Be completely responsible for the development of design themes and concepts, ensuring all assets are designed to the highest standard and within allocated budgets and timeframes.
- Work closely with Ark’s Creative Directors and designers to develop creative concepts and executions.
- Take responsibility for your designs by overseeing and advising artworkers or freelancers during the development process, with particular attention to consistency.
- Present design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Ensure all artwork for print is fully checked and correctly exported to printer specifications.
- Attend and contribute during creative pitches or face-to-face meetings with the client.
- Communicate with clients and suppliers with the utmost professionalism.
- Assist in the education and development of Junior/Middleweight Graphic Designers.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Assisting the Directors with agency promotion, case studies and design related to new business.
Have experience in a commercial environment working in the design industry
Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and XD
Strong understanding of the use of typography, brand and layout
Experience creating, developing and implementing brands, logos, and other identities, and implementing and ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
Fully conversant with all stages of the print/publication production process – many projects will be started and finished by the successful applicant
A good knowledge of website design is advantageous (UX, UI).
- Ark will invest annually in any courses that might be beneficial to your personal development.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 4 October 2021.