Ark is a fast-growing, ideas-led creative agency based in Norwich, and are looking to appoint an experienced Account Manager to join the busy team. You will work closely with the Creative Partners and Studio Manager, helping to manage a varied portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns, and ensure projects are always on time and in budget. You will work daily with your clients to understand their business and objectives, offering creative and strategic input.
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Write well-articulated informed briefs for the creative team and supporting with verbal briefs
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as an Account Manager in an agency environment is essential
- Experience working across a mix of sectors
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, branding, content, digital and social
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task well
- Experience in Microsoft packages and project management software
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Account Manager with a design or creative agency.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 5 July 2021.