Ark is a fast-growing, ideas-lead creative agency in Norwich, and wish to appoint an Account Director to help manage the creative services of the business.
As a passionate and experienced Account Director, you’ll have the ability and initiative to manage Ark’s client accounts ensuring they are both profitable and growing. Working closely with Ark’s Creative Partners, you’ll take responsibility for the delivery of quality creative work that meets client’s needs and addresses their business requirements.
You’ll help Ark build and lead a new client service team to maintain a high standard of client service and delivery of effective creative work.
- Head up and drive a newly formed Account Management Team, playing a key role in recruitment and direction for the department.
- Manage and develop Account Managers and Executives within the department in accordance with their individual goals, and those of the business.
- Lead, support and grow client accounts with key responsibility for the client-agency relationship.
- Write inspirational creative briefs and help direct development of creative work, by presenting and selling this effectively to clients when necessary.
- Ensure strategic and creative excellence in response to those client briefs.
- Work with the Studio Manager to delegate work effectively to Ark creatives, manage creative workload and maximise creative team output and efficiencies.
- Prioritise and manage clients’ expectations (both budget and time).
- Ensure the profitability and growth of client accounts.
- Assist the Studio Manager and Creative Partners with monthly invoicing.
- Report key financial data to the agency’s Directors and identify areas of, and opportunities of profitability and growth.
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from identifying opportunities to delivering pitches alongside Ark’s Creative Partners.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in an agency environment is essential
- Experience working across a mix of sectors
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, branding, content, digital and social
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task well
- Experience in Microsoft packages and project management software
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in.
- Ark will invest annually in any courses that might be beneficial to your personal development.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 4 October 2021.